Water temperature monitoring
Inform Water Temperature Monitoring
Monitoring temperatures and appropriate water temperatures are key to water safety and will help to minimise the growth of waterborne pathogens and thus reduce the risk of infection. INFORM Monitor is a highly intelligent digital solution that has been designed to monitor, maintain and report on all data on assets within a building.
Legionella control and infection prevention have never been as important as they are today. Integrating the INFORM Monitor system allows for remote monitoring of assets and reduces multiple site visits, ultimately providing a more intelligent, efficient and accurate solution.
Shifting to digital operations and management can have huge benefits within a building and this easy to use system provides peace of mind that you are operating at the highest safety levels and complying with building requirements.
The platform has been designed to be user friendly yet practical, with high functionality. The various icons on the dashboard provide you with the functions you need to monitor and manage your assets effective
Reliable data source
Reporting on the DVS Inform platform is clear and simple to use, making risk assessment and asset management easier than ever before. Alerts provide a clear view of all assets within the building and you are able to set clear parameters depending on building needs.
Integrating the DVS inform system allows for remote monitoring of assets and reduces multiple site visits, ultimately providing a more intelligent, efficient and accurate solution. The platform offers a state of the art, practical reporting system which provides a whole range of accurate data ensuring building compliance.
- Intuitive dashboard and clear graphic displays
- Full audit trail of all events
- Designed for desktop, tablet & mobile
- Accurate data and reporting
- Documents stored in the system
- Real time data captured every 10 seconds
- Secure cloud-based storage
- Maximum, average & minimum temperatures recorded every 15 mins
- Complies to ACoP L8, HSG 274, HTM 04-01
- No requirement to access local IT data networks
- Installed complete and ready to operate*
- Long life (3 - 4 years† ) replaceable batteries
- Option to integrate with existing systems
- Continuous technical support service
- * Inform Monitor can be easily installed in new builds or refurbishment projects without the disruption to the building fabric.
- Installation must be carried out by a trained professional.
- † Battery life is dependent on frequency of signals
Benefits over traditional water temperature monitoring
Traditional water monitoring methods can pose challenges, from human error in data
collection to site access issues. These issues could lead to non-conformance and health risks
within hot and cold water systems where optimum temperatures for microbial growth and
stagnation may occur. Integrating intelligent solutions such as the Inform system into your
building’s assets can reduce travel costs, reduce on-site disruption and ensure regular and
accurate service checks. The intelligent digital dashboard can also provide environmental
benefits due to fewer site visits and reducing fuel emissions.
- Reduced site visits
- Real time temperature monitoring
- Map & manage complete water system
- One platform to manage all assets
- Upload schematics & asset documents
- Identifies risks in real time
- Manage statutory monitoring tasks
- Min, mean, max temperature recording
- Risk based alert system
- Accurate data readings
- Remote access to data
- Lifetime data analysis
- Secure cloud based system
- Reduces on-site disruption
- Cost savings and reduced labour time