WATER TEMPERATURE MONITORING
DVS neptune is a unique system developed to address the water risks associated with legionella and other bacteria in healthcare facilities and public buildings. The system is an efficient risk management tool, which continually monitors the temperature of a water system, profiling and providing superior risk management. The identification and management of assets is key to water safety.
- Real time temperature monitoring
- Risk based alert system
- Detection of flow events
- Map & manage complete water system
- Intuitive software
- Clear graphic display
- Upload schematics & asset specific documents
- Full & easy access to all data
- Manage statutory monitoring tasks
- Designed for desktop, tablet & mobile
- Integration with existing systems
- Ease of installation
How can DVS neptune help you?
- Reduce Exposure to Risk – Manually monitoring water exposes your organisation to risk in the time-frame between measurements. The neptune system identifies high risk conditions as they occur thereby reducing your exposure to risk.
- Increase Efficiency – Remote monitoring allows staff to reduce monitoring visits creating various efficiencies including reducing time lost travelling to site, carbon emissions and fuel costs.
- Reduce Monotony – Automated recording frees your staff from the monotonous task of taking manual water readings and allows for redeployment to more interesting and productive work
- Reduce Errors – Automatically collecting sensor data reduces the chance of errors, which inevitably occur with any manual entry process.
- Inform Water System Design – Collation of long-term data allows for the identification of localised water system design flaws, allowing remedial works, and subsequent monitoring can validate the remedial works.
- Historic Reporting – Persistence of historic readings allows point-in-time data reports.
- Documents and Maintenance Records – Documents providing supplementary information related to an Asset such as maintenance instructions can be uploaded and associated with any Group or Asset on the system.
“The implementation of the neptune System has been a ground-breaking technological step for the Highland Council. Meeting its corporate objectives as being an ambitious, sustainable and connected local government body. The solution has changed the way we achieve compliance in relation to water monitoring making us proactive, saving money and lowering carbon emissions. Most importantly,
neptune has increased our compliancy in relation to water quality in our buildings. The neptune system approach has been innovative to the problems we face in water compliancy in the Highlands, with their support we are forging our way to a connected future which is giving us the ability to take control.”